Naseem Amjad's Web Page [Software Developer of Pakistan]
Hello, my name is Naseem Amjad and I am a computer software
programmer. I am a proud Pakistani, born in Kuwait. I have been working on computers since 1987. The first computer I used was MSX from Sony (Z-80A, 3.56 MHz, 32KB RAM). I came to Pakistan at the time of Iraqi invasion. I am living in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
About my education:
You may check my resume for more details. A comprehensive list of Urdu related material.
I did my schooling in Kuwait in institute called Pakistan School of Rumaithiya , Kuwait. I did my Matric there and joined Islamia College, Civil Lines, Lahore. After that I joined FAST [Foundation of Advancement of Science and Technology] (now called NUCES [National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences]) and received my Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences [BCS].
I also did MBA [Masters in Business Administration] from IBA [Institute of Business Administration], PU [Punjab University] , New Campus, Lahore (Specializing in Marketing)
The list of software will expand so visit often.
Old / Classic Software links
- Interesting English Learning Game called WorDict.
- A Free Online Urdu Game called PhansiGhar that can be played on virtually all web browsers (including mobile phone based web browsers)
- UrduBar is a Plugin for FireFox and Internet Explorer that allows Urdu user to type Urdu in web pages.
- Some of the Flash Work done by me.
- myNumbers is a FREE software application for mobile supporting Flash (lite). You can teach kids/children regarding numbers by using this software.
Interesting / Fun
- Click here if you like to Cook food. The link contains Arabic and Pakistani food recipes.
- A joke about future of Pakistan, wish it becomes true.
- Information about potential of Pakistan
- Software Urdu
- C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, DotNet interview questions General Information
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for subscription) so that you can be informed when the site is updated.
- Web Surfing
Copyright Naseem Amjad.
All the software is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind. The entire risk of the use of the software is assumed by the user.
Last revised: September 15, 2012.